I'm using Apache 2 on Suse 10.0; here are the details:
- I have two vhost.conf files in /etc/apache2/vhosts/ - fu.vhosts.conf and bar.vhosts.conf.
- Both of these were copied from vhosts.template
- I performed a find and replace on "dummy-host.example.com" to "fu", and "bar", respectively.
- I copied web content into /srv/www/vhosts/fu and /srv/www/vhosts/bar
- No content exists under /srv/www/htdocs
When I type in the IP of the server, the "fu" site appears. How do I set a another site to appear as the default?